Services and Costs
Are you looking for a Child Therapist?
Child Behavior Specialist in Chester County
Cognitive Behavior Therapy for Children in Chester County
Behavior and consult services are private pay (not insurance), however your insurance may reimburse for "out of network" providers. Please ask your insurance what information or forms are needed and I will help you submit for reimbursement. My costs are very low for private in-home services compared to most private office therapists and close to what some people have to pay for co-pays for their insurance covered services.
Update: Price Changes coming in 2018! 1 hour session - $90. Discounts available if buy 4 sessions in advance, or schedule during a non-preferred time. Phone consults will be available for a discounted rate.
- In home behavioral therapy for children and parents - $60/hour or $100 for 2 hours back to back
- Behavior consultation for:
- Daycare staff
- Private school teachers
- After school programs
- Community programs
- Home care nurses
- Individualized behavior charts tailored to child’s interest: $15
- School/daycare behavior observation (half day):$150
- Trainings: $100 for 2 hour training or $150 for 3 hour training